The 5 A.M. Miracle is a resource guide for high-achievers. It is for anyone who has a wild passion for life and is in search of a structured system that will hone those passions, clarify their big goals, and produce real, amazing results.
The Miracle of 5 A.M.
[bluebox] Miracle.- n A surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is considered to be divine; a highly improbable or extraordinary event, development, or accomplishment.[/bluebox]
In my experience, 5:00 AM is a fantastic time of day. However, the act of waking up at that time is not impressive on its own. After all, 5:00 A.M. is arbitrary. What 5:00 A.M. stands for is much more impressive, and ultimately, miraculous.
- 5:00 a.m. is a block of time each morning when life is calm, serene and peaceful. In the early-morning hours, there are few distractions, the birds are just beginning to sing, and life moves at a slower pace.
- 5.00 a.m. is a symbol for taking control. Realizing your life and your time are in your hands is incredibly empowering and presents abundant opportunity.
- 5:00 a.m. can become your most precious asset. When you guard your time and prioritize your tasks; when you optimize your body and develop your mind; when you live on purpose and pursue your grandest goals; you reap the limitless benefits of the miracle of 5:00 a.m.; a grand life lived with intention, pursued with ambition, and rewarded with transformation.
Remarkable benefits of a 5 AM miracle
For those who experience their own 5 A.M. miracle, there are no accidents. Their life is planned on paper, on purpose, every day, without exception. This also means that the benefits they experience are planned. The amazing results are anticipated and realized.
Depending on what you choose to do with your precious morning hours, you could experience these benefits and more:
- Dramatic increase in sustainable energy.
- High-quality sleep and consistent sleep patterns.
- Weight loss and improved health.
- Consistent increase in daily productivity.
- Ability to ward off distractions, especially those that plague all of us late in the day.
- Improved mood and a positive outlook on your day.
- Better physical fitness, strength, and endurance.
- Ability to make phenomenal progress on the goals that matter most to you.
- Improved mental clarity and creativity, especially in the early-morning hours.
- Ability to monitor and maintain healthy and productive habits for the long term.
Find your own 5 a.m.
You get to pick your 5 a.m. miracle, which may happen at 7:00 a.m. , 8:30 a.m., or as some college students may enjoy, 12:30 a.m. Whatever works for you works for you.
The goal is to be intentional–nothing more, nothing less.
Getting all of the quality sleep you need and optimizing the hours you are awake is the name of the game.
Are you ready to dominate your day before breakfast?
You literally can dominate your entire day within a few hours and then reap the benefits of freely choosing how the rest of your day will go.
With that in mind, it doesn’t take much to make domination the norm. In fact, all it takes is a solid plan, a reason to wake up before the rest of society, and a goal that means the world to you.
There are four commitments that lay the foundation for achieving your own 5:00 a.m. miracle.
- I will have an intentional and written plan for my day, every day.
- I will consistently implement healthy habits for optimal energy and enthusiasm.
- I will choose short-term objectives that help me achieve my life’s grandest goals.
- I will track my progress, make necessary adjustments, and hold myself accountable.
Success in the long run is determined by consistent and well-chosen daily activities. When you make these four commitments you are choosing to optimize today; which will undoubtely translate into success tomorrow.