People frequently ask me for writing and publishing tools, so I’ve decided to compile a list of my resources.
*Scrivener (for Mac OSX) is a powerful content-generation tool for writers that allows you to concentrate on composing and structuring long and difficult documents. While it gives you complete control of the formatting, its focus is on helping you get to the end of that awkward first draft. Available also Scrivener for Windows.
* Learn Scrivener Fast is a 100% digital, step-by-step video course and ‘must-have’ tool for serious writers. You can use it whenever you need an answer to your most burning problem, and have it solved in less than 3 minutes!
* Story Planner -easy-to-follow steps help writers plan novels, non-fiction books, screenplays and more. Choose the writing plan for you.
* Book Design Templates. You can quickly and easily create beautiful books right in Microsoft Word.
Built to industry-standard specifications, our template styles will make your book stand out, without all of those newbie mistakes. Handcrafted by an award-winning book designer.
*Audible. Choose from 180k titles, including new releases and best sellers.
*Bluehost is one of the largest and most trusted web hosting services powering millions of websites. For only $3.95 a month, Bluehost can help you set up and host your blog. Click the image:
* WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. It is both free and priceless at the same time.
* Genesis Framework Studiopress empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress.
* Claim your new WordPress themes with amazing designs.
* Mailchimp. Join more than 8 million people who use MailChimp to design and send 600 million emails every day. It’s free up to 2,000 subscribers.
* AWeber offers a service to help businesses communicate more effectively and profitably with prospects and customers. Whether you’re an entrepeneur operating an on-line business or on location, paid advertisement can cost a pretty penny, often with a low conversion rates.